Real Estate Virtual Assistant
Like any other real estate business owner, you must be having too much on your plate – real estate listing on different websites, scrape property data, marketing, scheduling appointments, compiling documents, showing properties, managing paperwork, etc. If you try to do all these tasks yourself, you won’t have much time left to focus on expanding your business.
What you need to do is to hire a virtual assistant for real estate and delegate them unimportant tasks. Doing so will save you a significant amount of time that you can use to focus on core business activities.
A real estate virtual assistant is a remote worker who does a wide range of tasks pertinent to the real estate industry. A real estate virtual assistant can offer you the edge you want to thrive in the real estate business.
Here is a list of tasks our real estate virtual assistant can do:
- Real estate data scraping from Classifieds software from different websites
- Real estate data scraping from different websites
- Real estate listings
- Sending introductory messages to renters along with appropriate listings as per their requirements
- Compiling morning reports with information received
- Scheduling appointments with clients, buyer’s agent, or seller’s agent to keep your calendar clutter-free.
- Assisting in the closing process for homes being sold and filing documents as per the office checklist
- Following up over phone and email with parties involved in the closing process like home inspector, and home appraiser
- In addition to these tasks, our real estate virtual assistant can help you with many other miscellaneous tasks that you find less productive.