High Quality eBay Listing Services
eBay, established in 1995, is one of the largest eCommerce companies in the world. If you have made up your mind to sell your products on eBay, NSP can provide you with all the support required to make your eCommerce business a success.
Following is a list of tasks our eBay listing experts can successfully take off your plate:
- Setting up and structuring your eBay store to not only attract a pool of online visitors, but to convert those visitors into happy customers
- Uploading your products on eBay manually or by bulk listing softwares such as Turbo Lister, Auctiva, InkFrog, CSV files etc.
- Offering a detailed specification list to your visitors by adding vital product attributes such as color, size, weight, dimension, fabric, etc.
- Writing engaging product descriptions as well as relevant product titles to keep the visitors fully informed
- Ensuring SEO guidelines are met when writing product titles and descriptions
- Creating your product page URLs, product meta titles and meta descriptions
- Adding appropriate graphics and images as per eBay standards to make the eBay products more visually appealing, which eventually increase their selling capacity
- Using the upsell and cross-sell techniques to feature a list of related items and accessories. This could effectively increase sales opportunities
- Ensuring that visitors view your products systematically. We classify the eBay products under relevant categories and subcategories. This way your customers can surf the eBay products without any wastage of time
- Consistently updating stock information and ensuring out-of-stock eBay products are shown as out-of-stock so that you don’t oversell
- Accurately adding eBay product data like price, SKU, MPN, UPC, brand name, discounts (If applicable), manufacturer’s name, etc. into your eBay backend system
- Meticulously entering unique identification numbers like Manufacturer’s Part Numbers (MPNs), Universal Product Codes (UPCs), International Standard Book Numbers (ISBNs) and European Article Numbers (EANs)
- Helping you with eBay order processing and tracking which would ensure that your customers receive their preferred products on time
- Doing product research for new items to sell on the eBay store
- Keeping an eye on your competitors’ listing changes